An unconverted Townhouse set in a quiet residential area of Qormi, located within two minutes walk from the Qormi Police Station.
The property is being sold with a planning permit which allows the buyer to carry out the conversion and build additional floors in order to have a very spacious 4-bedroom residence complemented with a street-level 2-car garage plus a separate Class 4A office or Shop, enjoying a separate entrance. This property is ideal for those who plan to have a working location adjacent to home, but also enjoys an independent entrance, ensuring family privacy.
Notable heritage features of architectural value can be found in the existing back rooms which will be retained. These include a cellar with stone arches (arkati tal-gebel) and stone slabs (xorok), as well as the existing three bedrooms which include corbels (kileb) and masonry slabs (xorok tal-qasba). These rooms are planned to be retained but their use changed to domestic stores, since the bedrooms are all planned to be on the second floor.
Main features of the proposal for this property:
– Class 4A office or shop
– 2 car street-level garage + 3 storage rooms
– Kitchen, Dining and Living areas
– Study room (overlooking courtyard)
– Kids’ playroom (overlooking courtyard)
– 4 bedrooms (all on one floor for family practicality)
– Washroom and kitchenette at roof level
– Spacious outdoor entertaining terrace including private swimming pool
– Passenger lift from ground floor up to roof level
* Price includes approved PA permit for conversion/extension;
* Water and electricity services already installed;
* Drainage connected to government’s sewer system;